Adviser for linking (Linker) open charts in MetaTrader terminal. The program has its own Market Watch which changes the trading instrument in opened MetaTrader charts. By selecting a trading instrument in the market watch trader will get charts of the selected trading tool in opened terminal charts. In this way, by setting several charts with different timeframes and indicators, trader can conduct a lookup for financial instrument that gives a trading signal according to the trading strategy maximally quick.
Adviser solves a common everyday routine problem of searching different financial instruments, which are in active state, in a trend or in a range.
- There are two versions with small differences for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
- Works on all possible financial instruments (Forex, CFD, Crypto, Metals, Futures)
- Easy installation and setting, text and video instructions included
- Suits both beginners and professional traders
- Shows all necessary information about the financial instruments
- Helps to identify financial instruments with trading signals
- Has its own trading panel
- Can work with chart templates
- Can save trading instrument sets
- Can load trading instrument history
- Can filter financial instruments by different attributes
- There is a possibility to insert users code to get values
- There is a possibility to start up to 4 program copies simultaneously and link them in various ways
- Has built in color schemes, colors and settings are adjustable
- There are built-in hotkeys
Initial program startup on a new trading account may take a long time!
Trading method with a variety of trading instruments is effective, because trader can trade his trading strategy signal every day on different trading instruments. Trader does not have to follow only 1-2 trading instruments waiting for a trading signal. Everybody has been in a situation, when you were waiting for a trading signal for several days, and then you miss a trading signal because you were busy in that same moment with something else, or the signal occurred during the late night. Beginners in trading often trade only one currency pair. Sometimes, when waiting for a signal, trader becomes tired or affected by his emotions, and starts to see a signal where there is no signal. It happens because of too long waiting and a desperate desire to make profit.
By using variety of trading instruments, trader can create and save lists of trading instruments with different actual market situations. For example, it is possible to create a list of instruments, which have a level break out or a technical analysis pattern forming. Such lists can be easily created and monitored with the help of VR Watch list and Linker, and desired signals will not be missed again. Search for an active trading instrument is difficult, because every instrument requires detailed analysis with help of different timeframe charts and indicators. This is an everyday routine for any trader. VR Watch list and Linker adviser was created to maximally help traders in their everyday search for active trading instruments.
The program archive contains a detailed instruction manual for the program.
I - Pre-filtering settings – Preliminary filter settings
- Symbol prefix (Example m. or .x or i. or _i) EURUSD.x – visual prefix, specify your broker’s prefix to remove it from the financial instrument names.
- forced tools (Example EURUSD; GBPCHF) – Forced removal of the trading instruments from the list. Function is useful when the program can’t startup because one of the symbols does not have history or broker’s server cannot transfer symbol information.
II - Template save settings – work with chart templates
- Save graph templates – save open charts templates. If enabled, adviser will save all the graphical objects added by the user to the templates. If disabled – it is possible to transfer graphic objects from the previous financial instrument.
III - Data refresh rate settings – data refresh time
- Data update time (Minimum 250) – Data update period in milliseconds, minimal 250 which is 4 times per second. It is recommended to use 1000 on the old or “weak” computers.
IV - Default link settings – default linking settings
- Default color and linking – colors and fonts are selected by default
V - Custom column settings – user data column settings
- Column 1 data – first column
- Column 2 data – second column
- ATR Period – Indicator ATR period settings
VI - Trading panel settings – trading panel settings
- Take Profit – take profit in points
- Stop Loss – stop loss in points
- Lots – lot size
- Slippage – allowed slippage at the order opening
- Magic Number – number used to indicate adviser
VII - Color scheme settings – window decoration settings
- Skin – window color scheme
- Link color A – A link color
- Link color B – B link color
- Link color C – C link color
Work with the color is made in such way, that when you select color scheme in Skin, you can correct colors by changing the settings listed below or you can create your own color scheme.
- Background color – background color of the window
- The border color of the background – background border color
- The type of border to background – type of the background border
- Button border color – button border color
- The color of the button under the cursor – Color of the button which has the cursor on it
- The color of the text under the cursor – Color of the text which has the cursor on it
- The color of the text on the buttons – button text color
- The color of the buttons FOREX – FOREX button color
- The color of the buttons FOREX N/L - FOREX N/L button color
- The color of the buttons FUTURES – FUTURES button color
- The color of the buttons CFD – CFD button color
- The color of the buttons CFD INDEX - CFD INDEX button color
- The color of the buttons CFD L - CFD L button color
- The color of the buttons EXCHANGE STOCKS - EXCHANGE STOCKS button color
- The color of the buttons EXCHANGE FUTURES - EXCHANGE FUTURES button color
- The color of the buttons FORTS FUTURES - FORTS FUTURES button color
- The color of the buttons COLLATERAL – COLLATERAL button color
- The color of the buttons METALS – METALS button color
- Color of additional buttons – additional buttons color
- The color of the menu buttons – menu buttons color
- The color of the pressed button – pressed button color
- The text in the window – window text color
- The color of the rising prices – rising price color
- The color of the falling prices – falling price color
- Price color unchanged – constant price color
Version 19.011 - 2019.01.13
Fixed work with templates
Version 19.010 2019.01.10
Full global update
Version 18.60 2018.06.18
Troubleshooting an array of data.
Version 16.3 2016.03.16
Global update on version 16.03
The program is completely rewritten from scratch, a new program description, a new video program description..
Version 15.90 2015.09.22
Panel expanded by 30 pixels..
Now the names of characters that are more than six characters are shown in full..
Version 15.73 2015.07.10
The program is optimized as much as possible..
Added settings for changing colors and loading symbols...
Version 15.72 2015.07.06
Information block displaying the spread, the minimum lot, the required margin, the cost of one point
Version 15.71 2015.07.02
Disappearance of Ask, Bid prices and netchne values when changing a trading account
Archive contains files:
- VR-Watch-list-and-linker-RU.ex4 - Russian version of the program for MetaTrader 4
- VR-Watch-list-and-linker-EN.ex4 - English version of the program for MetaTrader 4
- VR-Watch-list-and-linker-RU.ex5 - Russian version of the program for MetaTrader 5
- VR-Watch-list-and-linker-EN.ex5 - English version of the program for MetaTrader 5
- VR Watch list and linker RU.pdf - PDF instruction in Russian
- VR Watch list and linker EN.pdf - PDF instruction in English
- SelectWindow.ex4 - MetaTrader 4 highlighted window indicator
- SelectWindow.ex5 - MetaTrader 5 highlighted window indicator
- WLCastom.ex4 - Custom Data Indicator for MetaTrader 4
- WLCastom.ex5 - Custom Data Indicator for MetaTrader 5
- WLCastom.mq4 - Source code for implementing your own calculations for MetaTrader 4
- WLCastom.mq5 - Source code for implementing your own calculations for MetaTrader 5
Main versions of the program:
VR Watch list and Linker RU - The Russian version of the program is available for free activation.
VR Watch list and Linker EN - The English version of the program is available for free activation.
Additional versions of the program:
VR Watch list and Linker - Paid version for Market it is possible to buy through the terminal MetaTrader
VR Watch list and Linker Lite - Light version for codobase, there is no basic functional.
Before buying a paid version, you will get acquainted with the option of free receipt.