VR Grid - high quality charts marking
The indicator marks up charts in its own way. In contrast to the standard marking method, VR Grid marks chart with the specified step and links the grid to round price values. The VR Grid indicator keeps the mark up and scale, so that the grid cells always have a constant size.
- It builds a custom grid on the chart.
- The grid is linked to circular levels.
- It is possible to set any step for the grid.
- You can set the color, style, and thickness for the entire grid or for specific levels.
- MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 versions of the indicator are exactly the same.
- It is easy to setup and install.
- It is suitable for both beginners and experienced traders.
- It works on any period and any time frame.
Algorithm of operation
The indicator analyzes the current scale and price on the chart at every launch. It marks and builds a new grid according to the received data.
The indicator does not trade automatically, so the yield depends on the knowledge and skills of the trader.
Configure the grid as you like. Use round levels to find support and resistance.
- Object in the background
- Horizontal line step
- Horizontal line color
- Horizontal line style
- Horizontal line Width
- Vertical line start
- Vertical line period step
- Vertical line color
- Vertical line style
- Vertical line Width
The video review is temporarily unavailable.
Version 20.057 - 27.05.2020
Version 20.040 - 14.04.2020
The indicator has been completely rewritten and updated
Version 15.010 - 14.10.2015
Added the Prefix parameter, which allows you to run multiple copies of the indicator on the same chart.
To hide the update history
All ideas and plans are implemented in the indicator. At the moment, there are no further development plans. If you have a suggestion, you can write it below in "Reviews and discussions" section
What's in the archive
For MetaTrader 4
- VR-Grid-RU.ex4 - Russian version program file
- VR-Grid-EN.ex4 - English version program file
For MetaTrader 5
- VR-Grid-RU.ex5 - Russian version program file
- VR-Grid-EN.ex5 - English version program file
- VR-Grid-RU.pdf - user's manual in Russian
- VR-Grid-EN.pdf - user's manual in English
Question: How does an Expert Advisor differ from an indicator and script?
Answer:An adviser is a program that is constantly working and has the rights to trade. Expert advisors can perform almost any trading or non-trading operations.
Indicators, unlike expert advisors, cannot trade, the trading function is not available in the indicator. You can also set multiple indicators on a single chart, but you can only set up one expert advisor.
Scripts and expert advisors can trade and perform any trading operations, but unlike indicators and expert advisors, scripts are removed from the chart automatically after performing their operation. Script is a one-time thing.
Reviews and discussions